Sample Give Local Bay Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off Give Local Bay, you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! Once your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular Give Local Bay email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your Give Local Bay goals.
Subject: Give Local Bay News & Updates!
We’re so excited that Give Local Bay is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some Give Local Bay updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your Give Local Bay campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding Give Local Bay
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a Give Local Bay specific event
Thank you for being a part of our Give Local Bay team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.